accessible to everyone
Corporate Social Responsibility often feels complex and technical when it should be simple and exciting. After all, it’s all about creating a positive impact on our lives and our planet.
Because at B&B HOTELS we genuinely care for people and believe things should be simple and easy, we want our CSR action to focus on the essentials and connect with everyone.
Download our CSR brochure
Choose the version that better fits your needs. The print version was designed to save ink and the web version was designed to reduce power consumption when read on a computer or cellphone.
After years of developing Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, we have decided to provide a framework for our efforts and have defined three main pillars. They are our roadmap into the future; the guidelines to help us grow, embrace the challenges of our times, and involve everyone.
We invest in our employees through talent development programmes, education partnerships and the enhancement of inclusion, diversity and internal mobility.
Adapt to our
We limit our environmental impacts at global level through making smart, relevant and sustainable changes consistent with our local environments.
We measure and transparently share our progress while cultivating a collaborative environment to empower everyone who wants to make a positive impact.
Our latest initiatives
in our countries
- All hotels can now recycle their pillows directly by sending them back to the supplier. They are then transformed into insulating fabric for construction work.
- We promote local and committed providers for our breakfasts (Cafés Coïc, Beurre LeGall, Yaourts Malo).
- We partnered with Agefiph to support our progress toward making our hotels more accessible to people with disabilities.
- Employees have access to a local listening and psychological support centre.
- Thanks to our agreement with Quiron Salud, if guests need health support during their stay, our teams can quickly reach out to a doctor or a clinic through a dedicated online platform.
- Solar panels and thermal technology have been implemented in our Spanish hotels.
- We have developed partnerships with Too Good To Go to fight food waste.
- Village4All is helping us target our efforts to make in-hotel stays easier for people with disabilities.
- We offer non-consumed breakfast products to B&B HOTELS employees to avoid waste.
- We propose B&Bike rental services to our guests.
- We are Golden Corporate Donors of Life Beyond Tourism. We support the association’s Travel to Dialogue initiative that encourages travellers to discover the territory’s heritage through the stories of those who know and
experience it daily.
- We encourage our guests to reduce the environmental footprint of their stay through our Green Button Service. In exchange for opting out of daily room cleaning, they can trigger a €1 donation to a local charitable organisation.
- We are in the process of equipping our hotel parking spaces with electric car charging points. By the end of 2023, we aim to convert all parking spaces accordingly. Depending on the location, we can accommodate up to ten charging stations.
- We have implemented an ecological approach to our breakfast offerings. We minimise unnecessary packaging and waste and provide a wide selection of organic and sustainable products in our Green Breakfasts.
Our rooms will be free of single-use plastic.
All hotels in France, Germany, Italy and Spain will be equipped with EV chargers.
We will guarantee the lowest carbon footprint in the hotel industry.
We will strengthen our partnerships (on Insertion, Disability and on Education), particularly focusing on education.
We firmly believe that hospitality could be a catalyst for social and economic development.