Become an M&A partner
With c. 1 billion in revenues, B&B HOTELS is the largest independent lease-based European operator in the Value-for-Money segment with 700 hotels and 65k rooms. Key markets are France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK, but any other European country is also interesting
With 63 hotel takeovers in 2022, B&B HOTELS is by far the most acquisitive hotel operator in Europe. Credit market issues, lack of renovation and refinancing constraints could bring opportunities through lender-led disposals of independent operators in the next 2 years.
B&B HOTELS can takeover Limited-Service hotels in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Austria, Benelux and Portugal by:
- Buying Hotel Businesses with or without Real Estate.
- Sign new leases when the existing lease has expired.
- Sign new leases when a landlord wants to upgrade its operator or when B&B HOTELS has to pay for FF&E/Capex renovation.
- B&B HOTELS engineers can manage to convert various buildings into hotels on behalf of landlords.
- Room size >25m² GFA/room to convert a building into a hotel.
- B&B HOTELS is fully flexible and can execute asset deals or share deals swiftly.
- Location: preferably large hotels in large cities; country’s main city centers; properties with strong access to transportation, regional hotels can also be considered.
- From single asset to large hotel chains.
- Room count: 70- 250 rooms (smaller if prime location).
- Buildings >2,500m2 GFA required to be converted into a B&B HOTEL.
- Targets with renovation/ repositioning Capex are also possible.